Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Staples Out!


I got my Staples out yesterday and it was such a relief. The nurse said it may zing and to yell obscenties if I must, but I just sighed in relief like when you've been holding you bladder for hours and finally get to go. They don't itch anymore and I can brush my hair without catching on them.etc Yay! Also - I can pull my hair back over them and have them be hardly visible! I'm on my way to healing. I have an occipital nerve block procedure scheduled for next Tuesday, so hopefully that will extinguish that pain and I'll be feeling so much better and be so much more pain free.

3 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I have just been told that I have a chiari and syrinx. I have had lots of extra pain for two months and have been nausiated with no appetite for a month. Did you have these problems also? I am waiting to hear from my second MRI. First one did not show all of syrinx, it was so long. I would love to hear about your symptoms if you could drop me a few lines at
    homegallery@troycable.net
    My name is sherry and I live in Troy,al. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask you how you are feeling now?? I sure do hope you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry,
    I've sent you an e-mail, and thank you.
    I'm thinking of making a new post today but am having difficulties photographing the back of my head...

    ReplyDelete