Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo update

My hair is growing back quickly, and I get my staples out tomorrow. Just in time too as they're getting very red and angry looking. In the mean time till I can get that occipital nerve block my doctor gave me a numbing shot in the general area. It helps the pain when I'm just being, but still hurts when I touch it (duh, don't touch it), lie on it, or turn my head to the right. It hurt somewhat, but could have been worse. I'm going through meds like crazy. I've almost gone through 80mg of Valium in the last week, and am going through Neurontin even faster. Need refills. As I've been going through so many meds, I'm tired ALL the time. Ugh. So tired I'm going to end this post already, not that it matters as I have only 2 readers, so goodnight Dad and Aunt Terry.

2 comments: