Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Diagnostic Images

Below are some of my own MRI's and Radiographs that I've edited slightly to distinguish what's what and illustrate my neurological afflictions:

This image shows my syringomyelia. The yellow is the spinal cord, the blue is the cerebro-spinal-fluid, and the pink is the syrinx (same stuff as the blue, but misplaced inside the cord).


The yellow is my spinal cord, the blue is cerebro-spinal-fluid, the pink is my brain, and the darker pink below the line I drew in is the Chiari malformation. No brain tissue should be below the line.

This radiograph simply shows my scoliosis. It was taken while I stood perfectly straight so this is how my spine is naturally curved. It's not usually noticeable except if I suck in my gut lowest right rib is significantly lower.
Just another scoliosis radiograph but higher up in the thoracic region showing that my spine is wacky all the way from top to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment